One of my friends and Central Iowa Blogger member, Douglas Mitchell is organizing a FitBit World Personal Record weekend, where FitBit users from all over the world try and make a new personal record.
Here are the rules:
- put out your best effort sometime the weekend of April 21-22.
- take a picture of your step count on your fitbit device.
- Post that picture to your Facebook page and tag the fitbit pagehttp://facebook.com/fitbit – or simply post it to their fan page.
- Spread the word about this on Twitter as well. D0ug’s handle is @mitchgroup – Use hashtag #fitbitPRday
- Consider joining this great FitBit group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitters/
Fina out more as Doug’s website: http://douglasemitchell.com/
Please let me know if you are participating as well – and get out there and get your steps in!